Midwest Business Network (MBN) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement tells you about your privacy rights and sets out how we, as a Data Controller, collect, use, process and disclose your personal data relating to your interactions with our website, www.midwestbusinessnetwork.com. We take your privacy seriously and encourage you to review this information closely.
The Privacy Policies are available Here. Highlights include:
- We agree to adhere to the European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) in recognition of the importance in ensuring the protection of user information.
- We clarify that we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information (PII) from anyone under the age of 16.
- We ensure a European Union General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) approved mechanism will be in place with our third party partners as required.
- We clarify that the only third party partners with access to any PII information are, where applicable, our subcontractors and that these partners have access ONLY to the information necessary to execute their work in terms of delivery of the project if you are our client.
- We direct European Union data subjects as to how they may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please take a moment to review these updates. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes, or if you do not agree and would like us to remove your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Details on Opting Out or Access Request Policy are available Here.
Details on our data breach policy are available Here.
Thank you for your continued support of Midwest Business Network.