I am qualified to teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Laughter Yoga as well as Yoga to Teenagers. I have been teaching yoga for 18 years so I have a lot of experience built up over this time. I am always a student. My own practice and teaching have evolved over the years as I have done more training in Ireland and abroad and gained more experience and become older myself. No two people are alike. I appreciate my yoga students and the effort they put in to coming to classes each week. I hope to pass on what I have learnt. The strength, balance and flexibility we gain on a physical level also works on an emotional and mental level. Yoga keeps us grounded; helps us be positive and focused and clear and offers us moments of quietness and stillness to reflect… as well as stretching our hamstrings and other parts that need freeing up!!!
Where I teach:
- The Yoga Studio in Ard Gaoithe Business Park, Clonmel,
- The Excel Centre Tipperary Town
- Lisnagry in Limerick.
- I teach Chair Yoga in The Community Services Centre, Tipperary Town and in my village in The Hall in Annacarty to those who require a more gentle class.
- I give private one on one classes.
- I have taught in Abbott, Boston Scientific, in Nursing Homes, in schools to teachers and students and to various groups.
Other Yoga related events
- Yoga mornings, yoga days, yoga residential weekends retreats and a yearly weeklong Detox and Healing Retreat through Wholefoods,Yoga and Gentle Exercise.
Benefits of Yoga
- Stress Relief
- Pain Relief
- Better Breathing
- Increased Strength
- Weight Management
- Improved Circulation
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Focus on the Present
- Inner Peace
“I would love to live like a river flows carried by the surprise of its own unfolding”- John O’Donoghue
Address – Knockroe, Annacarty, Co Tipperary
Contact Mobile – + 353 087 2869097
Email address: email@example.com
Contact Maggie Crosse Yoga: